Date: 8 Sep to 10 Nov 2017 (Every Friday)
Time: 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Venue: The Buddhist Union Dharma Centre
43 Lowland Rd, Singapore 547444
Fee: $30.00 per person
Meditation is beneficial to our physical, emotion and mental well-being.
Through mindfulness of the breath, we learn to develop awareness, mindfulness and concentration.
Come and join our Meditation class to learn to be at ease and at peace with our inner selves and others.
- 2. Please submit the fees, within three days of your registration, to the following account:
DBS Current Account: 120-107411-0 or
Transfer the funds via PayNow to +65 8127 2206
- Cheque / Cash
- 2. Please make cheque payable to “The Buddhist Union”
- 3. Kindly indicate your full name, contact number and name of this course at the back of your cheque and send it together with the registration form to us:
The Buddhist Union
28 Jalan Senyum
1. We welcome you to make donations in excess of your course fees in order to sponsor others who may require financial assistance to attend the course. Thank you for supporting the propagation of Dharma.
2. If you require sponsorship of course fees, kindly get in touch with us.
3. Any donation in excess of the sponsorships requested will be donated to the Buddhist Union.
Venerable Chuan Guan was ordained under Master Miu King (Master Miao Jing 妙境長老) in 2002 (higher ordination in 2003) and began his monastic training in Fa Yun Monastery (New Mexico, United States). He learned the sutras and practised meditation under the Mahayana Buddhist tradition while studying the Theravadin Pali Canon.
2006 onwards, he continued his training under Ven. Kwang Sheng in Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery (KMSPKS). July 2009 to June 2013, he served in the Buddhist Library as a resident monk. July 2013 onwards, he is a resident monk in KMSPKS. His focus is on Dharma learning, meditation and provides counseling and spiritual services.
Online, he reaches out to the Buddhist community via his blog at www.buddhavacana.net, facebook, twitter, and through apps on Apple and Android mobile devices. He received his degree in Computer Engineering from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and worked in the IT industry prior to monkhood.